GSA schedules give federal agencies quick access to contractors already pre-qualified by the General Services Administration. HSW Engineering, Inc. offers a broad range of services under our active schedule, listed below. For more information, click on the contract number or search for HSW Engineering, Inc. at the GSA Advantage site.
Contract Number: GS-10F-0302M
Schedule: 899 Environmental Services
HSW’s line of services under this contract include Environmental Consulting and Remediation and Reclamation Services.
Using the GSA Schedule
To use the GSA schedule, develop a scope of work, then transmit it to your organization’s procurement agent. The procurement agent prepares a Request for Proposal (RFP) and transmits it to us. We respond to your RFP with a proposal. You and the procurement agent review our proposal, and if necessary, clarify or negotiate terms with us. The procurement agent issues a task order to us.
- Volume discount pricing
- Prices have been determined fair and reasonable
- Streamlined selection of vendors
- Multiple award for varying requirements
- Establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
- Direct contractor / customer relationship
- All applicable laws and regulations have been complied with
- Schedule orders count toward meeting agency’s small business utilization goals